Enterprise Service Desk is a key component for Business IT, playing a critical role in ensuring reliability, availability and continuity of IT services. Our Service Desk operations are delivered through a consistent set of tools and processes providing efficient and cost effective IT Services to our customers, rather than just logging and resolving end-user issues.
We define IT Infrastructure and service desk as a single point of contact for all IT-related issues for its clients. Our capabilities, geographic spread, a thorough understanding of the IT Infrastructure technologies enable us to provide you with quick turnaround solutions from concept to service delivery.
With our State-of-the-Art IT Infrastructure and Helpdesk Centers, we can positively influence user-experience by being the single point of contact across the organization for all IT-related issues, and functions as an IT Infrastructure Enterprise and service desk support organization.
Our IT Service Desk and integrated infrastructure and application operations support team acts as one single entity instead of silos. This provides a single handle, in terms of control, to our customers and leads to significant cost-savings. We have a diverse experience in transitioning customers from different helpdesks to a centralized service desk which also leads to standardization across enterprise operations.
We leverage industry best practices and domain experience in bringing cost advantages and process efficiency using the following technologies and approach:
- Optimized total cost of ownership (TCO): Our solution brings in cost effectiveness and operational efficiencies with a combination of “right shoring” approach and realigning with your tools and licenses to minimize the total tool cost.
- ITIL process-based delivery model
- Risk-free transition: We provide a phased approach with anticipated risk and mitigation strategies
- Business continuity and disaster recovery: Blend of offshore and near shore delivery centers with built-in Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Service response, quality and coverage: We will ensure that the service response, its overall quality as well as user experience is similar across all shifts, locations and languages.
- Leveraging best practices across engagements with other customers: We will leverage its best practices gained from engagements with other customers to bring in technical, automation and process improvements, yielding tangible benefits.
- Operational Excellence: We help you achieve operational excellence with the following services.
- Self Help – An enterprise wide web portal with an enriched and updated back-end of knowledge base of most common issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
- First & Second Level Support – Provide support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests. The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained
- Service Request Management – It encompasses all the activities starting from accepting and logging of a service request-to-request prioritization, request fulfillment and subsequent closure.